blog design

Thursday, July 31, 2014

HCA Weight Loss Experiment- Day 1

I started my HCA weight loss experiment on July 30th at 257lbs.  I am taking 3 capsoles per day (as recommended) which is approximately 1800mg of HCA.  The total "Garcinia Cambogia" is 3000mg but 60% is HCA which is what I am focusing on.  It also includes Potassium and Calcium that total at 200mg per capsol (600mg per day).

On July 30th I had a pretty typical day except we had friends over for dinner so britt made a homemade pizza and they brought a peach cobbler.  I had a large helping of the peach cobbler.  I went for a 3 mile trail run at night with a lot of hills.  I woke up on July 31st and did a CrossFit workout (Fran) and an ab workout.  When I weighed in after my workout I was at 254.6 which is the lowest I have been in a few weeks and a weight loss of 2.4lbs since I started.  I don't expect that kind of weight loss every day obviously, and I did do two very hard workouts, but after the peach cobbler I would have typically lost a maximum of 1lbs or probably no weight loss at all.

So far things are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment