blog design

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ava's Monthly Photographs

When I had Jack I decided to document the first year of our kiddos lives via a photograph. Here are Ms Ava's monthly photos


Ava {1 month} ... When I am awake I am very alert. I think I am bigger than what my age says. I try to hold my head up all by myself but get tired after a while. I am a great sleeper at night. I wake up 1-2 times a night. I am a little more picky than my brother was but mom chalks that up to me being a girl 
Ava 2 Months:
I am getting so big! I now smile when I am talked to and coo. I eat roughly every 2.5 hrs and wake up once a night. I love watching my brother play. I am trying to roll over but haven't figured it out yet. My arm tends to get stuck  I am a happy baby! I weigh 13.2lbs and am 23.75 inches 
Ava 3 months:
I am such a good girl! My favorite thing to do is smile. Although I was pretty grumpy during this photo. I love life. I am changing my sleep schedule during the day and have decided to be awake in the morning. I practice sitting up in my bumbo and love watching people. I have come so close to rolling over, I just cant get my arm out. I wake up once at night around 3 am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment