blog design

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cloth Wipes


Cloth diapers and cloth wipes go together like peanut butter and jelly, so its only fitting if we also use cloth wipes for our little man's bum right? After much thought I decided that it would make the most sense, for us, if we used cloth wipes. So, after talking to my SIL and getting her advice on how to make the cloth wipes I went ahead a bought 2 yards of flannel, and 2 yards of cotton. I cut the fabric into squares about the size of a tissue unfolded. I took one piece of flannel and backed it with 1 piece of cotton, and  I then enlisted my friend Brit to serger the edges for me.

                            I got 40 wipes out of the 4 yards of fabric.The total cost was only $11.00.
                                                              I am so excited to use them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment