blog design

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little Man!

I just realized that I never officially announced our pregnancy on our blog. Ryan and I found out last October that we were expecting our first baby. I was so scared and excited when I found out. We found out at approximately 5 weeks, which is not unheard of, but very leave-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat in excitement and fear for the next 9 weeks, which turned into anticipation and joy when we entered that 2nd trimester period. I guess I should clarify that there has been joy since the moment that I received the confirmation.

On January 21st we found out that our little bean, was a 'little man'. Ryan said all along that he knew that we were having a boy, I had bounced back and forth on what I thought the baby was. The technician said she was 99.9% certain that I was carrying a boy, she also mentioned that we better watch out because she thought that he would be in the principle's office frequently, Ryan and I still are mildly unsure of where she was going with that comment, but  it was said right after she saw his male parts. Here is a photo of our little man at 18 weeks 3 days:

                               He is definitely Ryan's boy sitting there with both his arms above his head :).

This little man never lets mommy forget that she has a future football or basketball player, with the way he throws is body/elbows around on a daily basis. I love seeing my stomach jumping and moving all around knowing that it is my little boy who is doing all of that silly dancing. He definitely has my dance moves :). Little man we can't wait to see you, hold you, love you, and support you for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment