blog design

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nesting

It's official, at 26 weeks pregnant I am nesting. Not just pick up a few things here and there, nesting as in just got done raking all of the leaves in the backyard so we can plant grass for little man, nesting. My brain is like a freight train full speed ahead at all things that need to be done in the next 14 weeks. To most, 14 weeks is a little over 3 months, to me 14 weeks was yesterday :). So here is a list of what needs to be done before little man joins us, most of which will probably not happen and drive me crazy:

-Finish nursery (bedding, dresser, closet)
-Finish master bedroom (paint, decorate)
-Replace ceiling drywall in upstairs bathroom
-Clean all carpet
-plant above mentioned grass
-Drywall laundry room
-Scrub down the entire house

Oh, and did I mention that this list should be completed in 14 weeks! We have a lot of work ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment