blog design

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Corner Shelf

Ryan and I recently celebrated our 4 year anniversary, and I had one thing in mind that I wanted for my present. I have been eyeing the corner above our (way.too.large.in.my.opinion.) TV. I decided that it would look awesome if we added a corner shelf above the TV. So, at my request Ryan made a corner shelf, have I mentioned that I love that man, anyways the shelf is pretty rad in my opinion. Here are the steps and supplies 
that we used :

Ryan made the shelf out of the same reclaimed wood that he made the coffee table out of. We purchased brackets, and screws that came with anchors. The cost of the materials was around $5.00. 









 I really like the way the shelf looks in the corner. We eventually want to mount the TV just below the shelf, and then build a corner table or storage bench below the TV.




*p.s.* the two dirt spots are driving me crazy, I didn't know they were there until I took all of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment