blog design

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pinterest

Well, I am going to jump on the blog-about-pinterest band wagon. I have attempted to get many of my friends pinning, but couldn't fully explain, in just words what exactly pinterest is. So, I figured I would write/show photographs about it. But, before I get started on that I would like to take the description of Pinterest directly from their website. " Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite." So, in an attempt to let it speak for itself, here are a few epic things that I have found browsing pinterest. 
                                                  via
                                             via
                                                            via
                                                            via
                                                         via
                                                                     via
                                                        via
So, proceed to pick your chin up off the floor :) and email me for an invitation so you can start pinning immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment