blog design

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Eating Change Day 5

Day 5
At the start I was writing these blogs so I could keep track of my purpose and remember where I started.  Now, I am doing it for the people it is helping.  I have been contacted by people nearly every day encouraging me and telling me how I am impacting them.

To those of you considering doing something similar please consider doing something you could do forever.  Also, start now.  Don't plan for some day in the future.

So, I warned you about this.  After traveling for two days and eating out two times I didn't lose any weight.



I was really excited about not gaining weight while traveling.  This was my "practice" for traveling later this month.  I will be traveling again next week as well.

I have to admit it was hard not losing weight since I didn't cheat at all and ran over 6 miles in the last two day.  Unfortunately, my body is used to pretty intense exercising.  If you haven't been exercising you will see faster results.

I started the morning with a green juice.



Juice helps me change my appetite towards greens.  It is also a nice boost in calories and sugar.  More greens keeps my mind clear and strong for work.



I also ate toast and eggs and cheese.  If you've been following you know I eat this every morning.  I never get sick of it... It tastes so good to me.  It think it is because I love bread and this is typically all the bread I get.  I used to eat a LOT of bread every day.  One of these days I'm going to make oatmeal.

Britt and I had to leave our house for the afternoon because our home was getting inspected.  We decided to go to the salad buffet so we could manage what we ate.  I had spinach salad with chicken, cheese, peppers and eggs.  I also had some fresh fruit.  I decided to use a vinaigrette.  



I was at the library all afternoon; so no snacks.  Luckily, I don't have a habit of buying cans of pop or candy from the machine.

My body is pretty well adjusted to the food.  I don't feel tired, light-headed or hungry like I do with other diets.

For dinner britt made me grilled chicken with cheese and tomato sauce.  She also mashed some sweet potato, and kale.



We are pretty busy this weekend with all our house stuff so I'll try to keep you updated!

By His Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment