blog design

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 10 "Last Day!"

Day 10

It's finally the last day.  I woke up this morning like every other morning and made my breakfast and dinner.  We went to church for worship and left early so I could go with Mike Coble for a golf scramble in Syracuse.  This was a little scary because britt is getting into the last stages of pregnancy and I was over an hour away.  I ate as much as I could and braced myself for the 91 degree weather.  I drank plenty of water and somehow made it through 18 holes.  I went to drink my dinner drink and it sucked!  This was supposed to be my last juice but it was so bad that I couldn't stand to drink it.  This meant that I had to live on 30oz on my last day.  Please note that this is neither healthy nor part of the fast.  So, I made it home to see my beautiful wife and ended the night resting.

I couldn't sleep because I hadn't ate hardly anything all day and all I could think about was eating the next day.  I finally got to sleep after laying there battling my mind for about 2 hours.  I thought about getting up at midnight but I decided that would be for someone that was doing a diet, not a lifestyle change.

So, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our lives.  This has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that I accomplished it.

Cheers to better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment