blog design

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 9

Day 9
To see how Day 9 went you can see day 8.  I am still a little tired but I have found ways to keep myself satisfied.  We watched "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" again and it inspired me to continue to change my life style after my 10 days are long gone.  I know now that the day after 10 days is not the end but really the beginning.  

The fast has been great for losing some quick weight and working on changing my mind.  Not being able to eat allows me to have some time where I don't have to worry about eating 3000 calories in one meal and I can focus on seeing what causes me to overeat.  

So, tomorrow is the last day.  I am really excited and happy that I made it to this point.  I can't wait start fresh on Monday with a new body and mind.

Cheers to healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment