blog design

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6 "Tired of Juicing"

Day 6
Today's post is going to be short.  I am tired of drinking juice.  I am still working on changing my thinking towards this process.  I can't find any vegetables that taste good to be so it has been difficult to enjoy my days after my morning juice is long gone.  I have found that my mornings and early afternoons are going better and better but after 2 pm has been difficult.  The mean green juice that I have been having for lunch and dinner doesn't seem to be satisfying my body.  By the end of the day I find myself dizzy and lightheaded.

Work Difficulties
I had a conversation with my boss today about how difficult it has been to concentrate on my work at times.  He encouraged me to keep going and stay focused on becoming healthier.  I am so blessed to have such a great boss and job!

Eating Difficulties
Britt went out with one of her friends for dinner at Hacienda tonight.  I appreciated her being able to go out and enjoy herself since I have been making life difficult but I can't say I wasn't jealous of both going out to eat and spending time with her.

Final Thoughts
I struggle with thoughts of quitting every day.  The fast doesn't make much sense to me anymore and I feel like 5 days would have been best for my body and mind in regards to moving forward.  I am worried that I won't be able to continue my healthier life style once the fast is over since I am forcing myself to drink the Juice.  I am going to continue to count on God to help me change my mind.  I am also going to continue to concentrate on God's Grace enabling me to change my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment