blog design

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 4 "JMS"

Day 4

Today started off slightly better than day 3.  I woke up feeling okay but really hungry.  I made a juice for breakfast with the rest of the pineapple and some other fruits.  I decided to only have a few veggies because I am so sick of them.  I ate my breakfast and began juicing my lunch.  I juiced a mixture of kale, spinach, and celery and added in some fruits for taste.

Work

I felt really great getting to work.  I felt a need for something solid in my stomach but I didn't feel terribly hungry.  Just as I began to sit down at my desk britt called and let me know the doctor asked her to go to the hospital.  I immediately left and drove to pick britt up.

Hospital

We went to the hospital and she had some tests done to make sure her and the baby were doing okay.  All the tests ended up being perfect.  While at the hospital I figured out that I need to make more juice than what I made for the afternoon.  I had about 30oz but this was not going to be enough.  I was extremely tired while britt was having her testing done and I was lucky enough to go home and make some more juice before going back to work.  I made a fruit filled juice with half a watermelon and two apples.  I love watermelon so I thought this would be a good idea.  Drinking this juice was like someone playing an awful prank on me.  It tastes okay but nothing like biting into a nice juicy piece of watermelon.  I got my juices and headed back to work.

Work

Getting back to work was nice because I was able to concentrate on something else other than food, at least a little.

JMS

Britt has affectionately determined that I have "JMS" today.  What is JMS you ask?  It's like what women go through every month except mine is brought on by my anger at Juice!  I don't know if I have ever hated something I have to do all day like I do Juicing right now.  No Juice tastes good, and I am upset!  So back off!  I keep thinking that it is going to get better but with a day like today nothing is certain.

Night

Tonight has been difficult.  I am sick of juice.  I made the watermelon juice earlier but it was so sweet and tasted awful after a little bit.  The sugar gave me a sugar high and then I crashed shortly after.  When I got home I made a veggie filled juice to try to get rid of my headache and fill my stomach.  This worked but the green leafy taste is sickening after a while.  I ate as much as possible and will go to bed dreaming about solid food.

Cheers to being pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment