blog design

Monday, June 11, 2012

Juice fast- It is Finished!

It is Finished!

It is finally the moment of truth.  True revelation is nothing without a changing of our minds.  I have not only went on a radical physical change but also mental.  I feel supercharged, like I can literally do anything.  For the first time in years I feel like running, biking, swimming, and doing all the stuff I used to love to do.  I feel like eating nutritious foods because they are good for my body instead of because they are low in Calories.  My friend Bryan Weisweaver told me a quote once that the ancient Greeks believed that food were our real medicine (I'm butchering it).  This is so true.  Providing our bodies with the fruits and veggies that it is craving is so much more powerful than any medicine you can put in your body.  So, onto what everyone wants to know, how much did I lose?

Before that, here are some other things you might want to know:

Total cost of the 10 day fast: $185

Total lbs of apples eaten: 24 lbs

Total lbs of strawberries: 10 lbs

Total bunches of Kale eaten: 15 bunches

Total bunches of Spinach eaten: 10 bunches

What else? Celery, Carrots, Chart, Ginger, Beets, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Potato, Pears, etc.

So, how much weight?

I lost a total of 20.6 lbs. in 10 days!

So, what was my first meal?  Apple!  I also had 2 eggs and a piece of wheat toast with nutella on it because I have been craving it for 10 days!


Thanks so much for all of you that supported me through this.  Your support has meant everything to me.  If you are questioning if you can do it, know that through Christ all things are possible!

Cheers to Better Health!

1 comment: